The process for registering for the 2018 spring season is different than it has been in years past.
New Officials (those who have not been trained at all by GLOA or ALO), officials transferring from another association, and youth officials must fill out the online GLOA registration form. New and transfer officials must also print out an complete the GHSA registration form and an I9. Returning officials will register through their existing GLOA Arbiter accounts
New, Transfer and Youth Officials
Step 1: Please complete the this online GLOA form. New adult and transfer officials will be asked to pay $70 for their GHSA. Youth officials dues and fees are deducted at the end of the season.
registration, background check and training materials. In addition, new adult and transfer officials must print out and complete two forms:
Step 2: Print out and complete both forms. Please bring these to the first day of training in January.
- 2018 GHSA registration form This form is required even if you have officiated another sport for GHSA. Please be sure to include your FULL SOCIAL SECURITY number on the GHSA form so that we can conduct the required background check
- I9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- Mark yourself Ready (on Arbiter homepage)
- Confirm you have the correct travel limits set (Zip Code and Distance) If you have multiple Arbiter accounts (e.g. MCLA and GLOA), you need to update each one
- Confirm you have the correct contact information listed (Including: Address, Cell Phone & Email)
- Update your calendar blocks for the season (through June 30 or the entire year)
RSVP to January Training
If you have any questions, please contact Landon Hunsucker at firstname.lastname@example.org