GLOA assigns officials for a number of leagues and tournaments. You will find the rules listed below.
- Please note that officials should NOT wear the GHSA patch when officiating non-GHSA games.
- Similarly, you are not covered by GLOA insurance unless you are assigned by GLOA.
- Often, officials working youth games wear our GLOA summer shirt and a white hat, please be sure to confirm what you will wear before the game and note that all officials must be dressed identically.
Please confirm the timing rules prior to each contest. Also, please note the rule differences between NFHS and Youth, so please make sure you cover these in your coaches conference prior to the start of a game and confirm the rules.
Timing rules are either 12 minute running quarters or 10 minute running quarters. Again confirm during the coaches meeting.
Use the US Lacrosse Youth rules if neither the administrator or both coaches do not have a clear answer.
For more information on US Lacrosse Youth Rules visit the USL Youth Rules page.
If you have any questions about an these rule please email our rules interpreter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Youth Leagues Rules
- Atlanta Middle School Lacrosse League Rules Modification
- 2019 Newtown Select Boys Youth Rules Modifications
- 2019 Newtown Boys Rec Rules
- 2019 GMSAA Boys Youth Rules Modifications
- 2019 MAYLA Spring Boys Rule Modifications
- Metro 10 Lacrosse League
- Atlanta Box League Rules and Points of Emphasis