Registration for the GLOA Spring season is up and running. We have simplified the process this season this year and ask that everyone register as soon as possible.
There are now two tracks: one for officials who plan to work GHSA games as well as youth lacrosse, and a track for officials who will only work youth lacrosse.
All adult officials who wish to work GHSA games as well as youth lacrosse this Spring must register with Dragonfly and nowhere else.
- new adult official who has not received any training
- adult officials transferring from another association
- returning adult GLOA officials
Here are the DragonFly registration instructions:
- Instructions for NEW officials registration (those who DO NOT already have a Dragonfly account)
- Instructions for RETURNING officials registration (those who already have a Dragonfly account)
Due to GHSA’s partnership with the NFHS and a recent restructure of GHSA’s registration fees, all GHSA officials are required to pay the GHSA registration fees in DragonFly at the time of registration.
Youth ONLY Officials
All officials who plan to work youth games ONLY must be current USA Lacrosse members and register with GLOA using this form.
- Adult officials who plans to only work youth lacrosse
- All certified youth officials (under 18 and still in high school)
Please note that we DO NOT train youth referees in the Spring. Our next youth officials training will be in the Fall of 2022.
As always, if you have any questions, contact Landon Hunsucker at email@example.com.