Because of the early registration deadline imposed by GHSA for the Spring 2015 High School Season, the GLOA Board has changed the procedure to register for this year.
New and Returning officials must sign up online BEFORE the January 11, 2015 All hands Training. Please email GLOA Secretary, David Clements (email@example.com ) by January 10, 2015 if unable to attend the meeting in person.
Fees for returning officials are $80 ($50 GLOA Dues and $30 GHSA Registration Fee). No money will be collected upfront this year. Instead dues for returning officials will be subtracted from your end of the season check.
New GLOA officials must complete the following:
- Register online with the GLOA as a new official.
- Pay the required $55 fee online ($30 GHSA Registration Fee, $25 Training Materials Fee) GLOA Dues will be deducted from the end of the season check. Accommodations will be made for anyone not working a sufficient number of games in their first season.
- Download, print, complete, and sign the GHSA Application for Registering for Officiating Form, and return this form at the first pre-season training session on January 3.
- Attend the required training sessions.
- Complete the GHSA rules test and clinic.
If you have any questions relating to the registration process, please contact David Clements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
US Lacrosse Membership & Re-Certification
Registration with US Lacrosse as an Official is recommended by the GLOA, but not required. Membership information is available at the US Lacrosse website.