All new officials should have received a welcome letter for the Arbiter System (it might go to a spam folder).
It is Important to add email@example.com to your email contact list as Arbiter Sports generated emails could go to your spam folder.
The updated Arbiter Guide and Videos should be available later this week.
All Officials: Login to Arbiter by Friday
All officials please make sure you log into the Arbiter under your GLOA login by Friday, so we know your account is working and that you are in the process of updating your profile/availability for spring season.
Arbiter To-Do List:
- Update your blocks as far out as possible as the season starts within the next two week and goes through June.
- Keep your blocks up-to-date as your schedule changes!
- Mark yourself “Ready” (on Arbiter homepage)
- Confirm you have the correct travel limits set (Zip Code and Travel Distance)If you have multiple Arbiter accounts, you need to set up for each official’s association
- Confirm you have the correct contact information (Address, Cell Phone & Email) under your profile section
- Big Game Dates will be posted on the Arbiter Announcements, which is on the Main page.
if you have any questions please let the assignors by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an email or phone call away, but we can only help you if you communicate with us!