Training dates are below. GLOA hopes to have as many members registered with the Georgia High School Association as possible before the first training meeting in January. Please take a moment to register online.
2014 Training Dates
- First Year Officials training is THIS SUNDAY January 5, 19 and 26.
- Second through Fifth Year Officials meet January 19 and 26.
- Veteran Officials meet on January 26.
- Field Training is February 9.
- There is no meeting on Jan 12 due to the US Lacrosse Convention in Philadelphia.
- Register online with the GLOA.
- New Officials Only: download, print, complete, and sign the GHSA Application for Registering for Officiating form, and return this form at the first pre-season training session.
- Pay the required dues online.
- Attend the required training sessions.
Dues for new officials are $55. This includes $30 for dues and $25 for training materials. Dues for returning officials are $30.
Please note that in order to speed up the registration process this year ALL officials MUST pay online.
Registration with US Lacrosse as an Official is recommended by the GLOA, but not required. Membership information is available at the US Lacrosse website.