The National Organization of Sports Officials (NASO) has compiled a detailed information from every state on how they are implementing the Act and what it means for you. They will be updating the information regularly, please continue to monitor this page for updates.
NASO recommends having the following documentation available when you intend to file:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your State Driver’s License or identification card
- All 2019 Form 1099s (or 2018 if your 2019 return has yet to be filed)
- Schedule C from your 2019 Tax Return (or 2018 if your 2019 return has yet to be filed)
- Schedule of games lost and corresponding payment amounts.
All States –Complete listing of all states may be found here.