As we wrap up the 2021 spring lacrosse season, here is some important information regarding spring season payments and upcoming summer tournaments.
Payment Question: Pete @ [email protected]
We are in the process of billing all teams/leagues for spring as we are starting to receive some checks.
Checks should start to go out the first week of June. In order to make sure you get your check from GLOA please verify the following:
- If you have never received payment from GLOA verify that Pete has your W9. NO W9 NO CHECK.
- If you have changed your bank account and/or moved since receiving your last check from GLOA you will need to EMAIL ([email protected]) me your new address. DO NOT TEXT IT.
- If you want to make a donation to the Ron Mallonee Fund or the Kevin Moore Fund please email Pete before May 19.
- If you would like more information on the funds please see the Memorial Funds page.
Questions about Summer Tournaments: GLOA Assignors @ [email protected]
We have three tournaments scheduled for the first three weekends of June and probably another one or two will pop up. Information about these tournaments will be emailed out about a week before the event. All dates are on the GLOA calendar.
- Trilogy Lacrosse Summer Opener Tournament June 5 and 6, Woodstock, GA
- Project South Tournament & Showcase June 5-6, Roswell/Johns Creek Area
- Team 24/7 Lacrosse, June 5-6, Marietta
- NXT Summer Jam Tournament June 12 and 13, Woodstock, GA
- 150 Elite Showcase June 18, location is in the Metro Atlanta Area
- ATL Classic June 19-20, location is in the Metro Atlanta Area
Please note that we will switch to the white hats and summer shirts for these events; more info can be found here.